Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My first two weeks at Elecampa

My first two weeks at Elecampa have been very interesting. The differences between Spanish and Finnish culture have huge. The style of doing electicity is very different because of the Spanish way of work is much more slower than ours in Finland. Also the tools we have used aren´t as good as we have in Finland. So, I have learned different and maybe not the easiest ways to do electrician works.
I have been working at many workplaces with my two colleagues. The workplaces have been burger restaurant, three different kinds of apartments and couple of smaller jobs.
I have had a little communication problems, because both of my colleagues doesn´t speak english and my spanish is pretty bad. But luckily we have got along to and all jobs have been done!
Now I have two workdays left next week and I´m waiting them excited!

-Teemu

1 comment: