Saturday, April 9, 2011

FIRST WEEK AT INDIESTUDIO

I have to admit, that I was pretty nervous on my way to Indiestudio in the first morning. Not so much for the work itself, but for finding my working place. I had been there once before, but I was in Sergios car, so I wasn't so sure about the bus routes. Luckily, I did manage to find the right bus stop by asking for help from some locals.

My second morning wasn't so succesful than the first. I took a different bus, that had shorter route, but when I dropped out of the bus, I had no clue of where I was.
I thought that the view looked familiar, but I was wrong. I had time before work started, so I called to my teacher for him to check where I was on a map. That wasn't any kind of success either, but luckily call to work after 30 minutes of walking did help a lot.

Next days I didn't have any problems about knowing the bus stops, or about working for that matter. My job was quite the same for those days and there was nothing that I had big problems with.

Indiestudio is very good place for me to practice my IT skills, because at least for my first week, I've had something to do at all times. Nothing special, but the basics of maintaining computers that has to be done from time to time.

1 comment: