Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Living in Malaga

When we arrived to Malaga airport it was very sunny and my expectations were up high. In the first week we learned a bit of Spanish language and we got to known streets of Malaga for example where were our bus stations, good foodmarkets and tasty restaurants.

After the first week we had settled down and everyone in our group started their works in different places on monday. Sergio guided me to my working place which is called Novasoft. When we arrived to Novasoft, they did not expect me to start that day. That's why my real work started on tuesday.

The time has gone by very fast for the first two weeks in Novasoft. Althought I haven't have so much work to do, the atmosphere at the company is pleasant and active. I have had three new friends and with them I have spoked a lots of English and a little bit of Spanish. There is one thing I'm a bit surprised: when we use telephones to communicate with other co-workers in Finland, in Novasoft they use Skype.

We all five members of the group doesn't have works in this week because of Semana Santa. This festival has been very surprising to all of us because we didn't expect it to be as huge as it turned out. The parades have been amazing and the celebration isn't over until the next sunday.

- Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment